Wednesday, March 24, 2004

 
I'm in the office early today, hammering out some paperwork for a meeting later this morning with a client. A paralegal knocked on my door yesterday -- one that's been doing pretty good work, solid kid, definitely could succeed as an associate here -- and asked me for some law school advice. He's got three schools he's choosing between, all really solid choices, schools we do plenty of recruiting at, and I told him I didn't think there was a wrong choice in the bunch. I think he wanted more from me, he thought I'd really have a strong opinion -- because lawyers have a strong opinion about everything -- but with the places he's choosing between, it's six of one, a half dozen of the other. They're all fine schools, and he'll have a whole bunch of job offers coming out of any of them, and if he doesn't mess anything up from now until the fall, probably an offer here too. I told him to choose based on location and where he wants to spend the next three years. And then I gave him a really big stack of paper to photocopy, for no reason at all. No, I'm kidding. I didn't give him a big stack of paper to photocopy for no reason. But I could have. And he would have done it. And just knowing that makes me happy I'm a lawyer.

Comments:
It doesn't matter where you go to law school. As long as it's accredited and you can read.
 
From the schoolyard to the soccer field, keep girls covered on their traverse in cold weather with this new .sale north face jackets. Designed with a midweight fleece fabric on the body and insulated at the core and top of arms, the north face jackets provides girls with just enough warmth without making them feel like a bull in a china shop.

 
The appearance of the body of a man and Shion is exactly the same?[url=http://www.4dmv.com/oakley.php]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url], [url=http://www.4dmv.com/toms.php]cheap toms shoes[/url] How do you know?[url=http://www.4dmv.com/montblanc.php]mont blanc refills[/url], The steel brake Gonzalez nodded surprised to cope. Shen worldly thought: it really is so![url=http://www.4dmv.com/lv.php]cheap louis vuitton handbags[/url], The steel brake Gonzalez suddenly heard the cries of the red Aya Aya Wuwuyanyan of impatient and angry: the girl crying crying? The trouble is not annoying! Shen Fanxin opened the cord, came in. Red Aya Aya burst into being there crying, to see [url=http://www.4dmv.com/rayban.php]cheap ray ban sunglasses[/url] walked over, quickly turn on the face, choking back tears. Shen worldly looking red Aya Aya shoulder wound gauze, I think it is because its own sake, and my heart can not help but burst of gratitude.
 


گروه توليدی ايمن نورتاب در زمينه تابلوسازی ، خدمات چاپ ، خدمات ايمنی و اجرای نما در حال فعاليت می باشد
خدمات اين مجمموعه عبارتند از :
ساخت و نصب انواع تابلو های تبليغاتی نظير تابلو چلنيوم ، تابلو استيل ، تابلو برجسته ، تابلو کامپوزيت ، تابلو فلکسی ، لايت باکس ، تابلو نئون و تابلو ال ای دی
اجرای نمای ساختمان شامل نمای کامپوزيت و ترموود

 
اگر به دنبال اجاره ماشین با قیمت مناسب هستید به گروه آریانارنت مراجعه نمایید
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?