Saturday, April 10, 2004

 
Doing a little bit of work from home before the kids get up. There's a partner at the firm who's a huge Dodgers fan and has season tickets, terrific seats. He's out of town this weekend, so I've got his seats for tonight's game. But if I'm going to get there, I need to get this work done. There was an associate who'd asked for the tickets a few weeks ago, when the partner realized he'd be away, but these are the perks of partnership. Not really. He was cool with taking tomorrow's tickets, so I got tonight's. I don't know if I'd really pull a power play on an associate over baseball tickets. Maybe if it was the World Series. But I generally like to save my abuses of privilege for work-related matters.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?